Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 26, 2019

Still Monday Morning!!!

Today, Monday seems like it has been around for a very long time; this getting up with the birds makes it so...smile. It is about ten a.m. and the sun is shining brightly, the trees are still, very little movement today, the small tree in front of the hospital wing is full of Fall Colors and it is beautiful. The rust shades are lovely and intersperse with the green and yellow leaves so all is in season. The little bird is on the roof top and has been there for hours. It seems to be content right there. The worker cars are all parked on 'my' side which I have probably told you a dozen time...smile. three black or dark blue and two white fill the window frame...three little birds just flew into the big bush over in front of the hospital wing. All is right...the world is in place around here..smile. I am waiting to go up to lunch. It seems like a long time since I had breakfast, and..come to think of it , it has been a long time..smile. I still get up before the birds, don't have to, just a life time habit that doesn't seem to want to break. I don't mind getting up early. I have no news so there is nothing much I can write about. I have the tv on but nothing interesting on. I want to go up for lunch but have to wait...so much for early rising. There is no new news to share. The family members are all well and busy as they should be. I have been in contact with the girls but have not seen them as yet. I am not sure if any one wants to go off for an outside lunch as nothing has been said, but, they have places to go and things to do and I will see them when they have some time and are free. Meanwhile I have the quiet of my window, the Fall colors to enjoy and the worker cars which are parked outside my window, to admire....Each model is so different. There are two navy blue cars side by side; two white, another black so the lot is full. All are parked so I could see in the windows if the shade was not already hogging the areas..smile. Nothing to see really, not many hang baubles in their windows anymore. There was a time when you could hardly see out the window of a car because of all the baubles hanging. My morale is dragging, but don't get excited, it is all because it is a very long time between my early rising and having breakfast before the feet touch the floor...ha...ha.....you would think I'd have it all together by now but then that would not be fun...ha.ha.... So.....off I go....time to fill....the puzzle awaits and I think I'll stay up and see if I can find a few pieces today. I am leaving...hope your day is a good one and you get to do all of what you want to do and like to do. Be a good friend, lover, and reach out and hug someone you like as well as love. Know I am wishing you well...have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment