Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday Morning

Good Morning! The little keyboard letters have a mind of their own this morning and do not want to go where I want them to go...well.....I'll have to see about that!!! ha, ha. A Friday start...slow and easy. It is a cloudy sky this morning, trees are still, the birds are on the roof top and the worker car are light, hardly anyone in today, or they are planning a late start. All in all it is quiet. Well it was until someone decided to rev their motor; wonder what that is all about as it has been very quiet around the complex this morning. I am up. I am awake....well that is debatable ....the spirit is willing but the body isn't quite sure it wants to be up and about yet.....snoozing isn't all bad. It is Friday. I wonder what is in store for me today. The sun is breaking through, looks so bright and beautiful and along with it is wind, the trees are really moving right this minute...a little while ago I was saying how still they were. I guess if we do not like it, we just have to 'wait a minute'; smile!!! There are only three cars on the lot this morning; wonder where everyone is....snoozing if they are smart...smile. I have no new news. All seems the same....want some place to go and something to do ...um...wonder if the girls are busy......of course they are, but maybe, just maybe, one of them will find some free time to share for awhile. At the moment the wind is moving the tree leaves and the colors really glow. Only two cars parked out there right now but that wont last long. All in all it is Friday. It is quiet. It is hazy up in the sky for the most part but there is one small area that is bright in light and hard for the eyes to look up at. So I wont...ha.ha. I am off....and you do not have to agree....I am going to have a good day all day...I said so......I am going to pick up some goodies for the kitchen cupboards as there is nothing good in this house right now and I am looking for a treat that isn't there. Someone eat all that stuff. I hope your day is g r e a t; be a Tony the tiger....have fun...be good, be sweet (nope doesn't hurt a bit); find someone you love to hug and treat today. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment