Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 31, 2019

Some Days are Like That!!!

Good Morning. It is Saturday, all morning, sunshine, trees not moving, bird on the roof top, worker cars parked on my side, under my window, all is quiet, silent really, and the blinds are still down in the hospital wing so the folks are sleeping in this morning I am listening to news about hurricane heading for the Bahamas and it does not sound good. Sound like a big one.....one hundred fifty miles an hour...now that sounds scary, we have cloudy skies with some light blue showing through ...um...sun is trying to break through. I see three brand new white cars on the lot this morning. White is the color for this Fall....Believe it or not there are five out there right now. They are all heavy with a trim of silver around windows,only one has a glass roof top. All look new and expensive. Meanwhile, the bird is on the roof top and has been there all morning. The trees are still. There is a lot more color in the trees this morning, Fall is here....I am awake but stuffy headed this morning. Sure hope I am not coming down with any kind of a cold germ. This is the time of year, changes, and the nose follows the easiest way out...smile. I have no new news. The girls are busy, probably checking out some of the yard sales. I am watching two little birds flying back and forth across the tarmac. They cannot make up their minds as to whether to sit on the roof top over here or on the roof top of the hospital wing across the way. I wonder where they plan to nest this fall as the weather is changing and the trees are showing a lot of color...and it is beautiful..... So, I am going to go and heat the coffee and have a cup. It is awhile before it is time to go up for lunch. I am hungry so it can't come too soon...smile. I hope your day is filled with love, thing to do, and sunshine...remember smile and the world smiles with you...cry and you cry alone.....wonder who thought that old adage up. I am off to listen to the news; feet up for awhile longer, Be good, be kind, be loving and enjoy your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment