Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. I am almost awake...working on it but no hurry...smile. It is soft sky this morning, looks like it wants to rain and that would not be all bad. I like a rainy day. It is quiet, not quite seven yet and the worker cars are all parked right here under my window. There are a couple of new grey ones today, the rest are a dark blue or black. All top condition, all new and they have never seen a dent. The little bird is on the rooftop across the way, the trees are still, I have one eye open and no new news this morning. All is quiet. I hope you and Jo have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have some time. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on and sit awhile and wake up. Have a good day, add a little fun in the mix and make today a day to remember with love and laughter. I am almost awake..smile. Off I go, Coffee....coffee....wake up.....new day.....coffee....coffee....I'll be back later. Love you, more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment