Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Good Morning!!!

My little calendar says it is Tuesday and I am still on Monday...smile. It is foggy out there this morning. Cars parked on my side and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come into work. It is hazy, dull sky, not a bit of a breeze and I have one eye open...Coffee hot..aah!!! It has been quiet, no events, no happenings, no news to share; sometimes that is good. There must be a bit of a chill out there this morning a the workers are moving fast. I am not moving yet but then it always takes more than the first cup of coffee....smile. I am heading for a refill, some tv news and wake up. I hope your day is going to be terrific and you find things to do and places to go. Be good, be kind, be YOU....catch up and tell me what is on going with you. It is Tuesday so I need to catch up and find out what is on going today. I have no special plans but the day is young and I might think of something before long. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on.....a new day....GO!!! Enjoy your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment