Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday evenng

enjoyed your pictures; looks like you have enough to keep you busy for awhile..smile. Love you. Hope you and Jo had a good day today. It has been quiet for me as the girls are off and busy. Pat and Erin went one way and Chris another . I had a nice quiet day so no complaints. It is beautiful out there right now, sun is going down...trees are still...bird on the rooftop across the way. All is as it usually is..smile. I am off to watch a tv show. We have a nice wind and the trees are blowing and the colors command attention. Not many cars out there tonight. Light crew I guess. I am off to watch a show, feet up, maybe I'll stop long enough to find something for a dinner but there is nothing 'good' in this house....ha.ha. you have heard that before. I hope you and Jo have a program you love to watch and enjoy...I am off...just a little ..not a lot...smile!!! Love you. Sweet dreams when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment