Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 26, 2019

A New Monday Morning!!!

It is early. It is a sunshine day. The worker cars are parked outside my window, facing in, I can see the inside upholstery but that is all. There are two new white cars out there this morning, one almost a purple shade , a grey, a black and a tan truck so I think all the workers are in and busy already. I have one eye open. My coffee cup is empty so that means I am on a mission for a refill.....AAH....coffee, coffee.... The sun is bright and beautiful. The little bird is on the roof top watching the worker cars come in and a couple of the workers are leaving; one has a cow boy hat..smile. the car itself is a green, a bit different in color. All is quiet. I am amazed at the change of color in the little tree, so much has changed since yesterday. Nature is busy changing the leaves of the trees to colors hard to describe. I am off to watch the news, wake up and get dressed for a new day. It will be interesting to find out what is in store for us.....something good, a bit of fun and a few giggles and smiles. I hope your day is all you want it to be. I hope you find reasons to smile. Remember what you give you get...smile. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment