Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 22, 2019

Good Night ---Sweet Dreams!!!

It is time to close down for the night, have a good book going, have covers down, light on, all is at the ready including me...smile. I hope you have sweet dreams when you get there. My covers are turned down, my book is at the ready and so am I. It has been a good day, all day, didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting but enjoyed the quiet and the little things I did get into. Some days are to be laid back days and we have choices; so choose wisely when you decide to pick a day to do what you want to do and not what you have to do. Our weather is beautiful, warm, and Fall colors are bright and beautiful. The little tree out in front of my porch area is really something to see. Yep, Fall....in all its glory. I hope you sleep sweet, dream good dreams and have a soothing snooze tonight. I am off to pick up my book...read awhile....then lights out and snooze until a new day dawns. Sleep sweet. Be generous with you good night hugs. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll be back....smile. .... Sweet Dreams...Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment