Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la......

Good Morning!!! It is hazy out there, looks like it wants to rain and I love a rainy day, don't you? The worker cars are parked under my window and there is a new white one with a brown roof top, small, no idea what it is called but I bet it gives a nice low ride. All the worker cars are in front of my window for today. The blinds are up in a couple of hospital windows but most are down so the folks are sleeping in. A truck is going through,slowly, a Monday morning so one has to wake up and get started on a new week. I am awake, well almost..smile. I have to go fill my cup with hot coffee and then I can claim to be awake. Be right back. Aah, hot coffee!!! I see the bird is on the roof top standing guard. It does a good job every day. The little tree is still as are the huge ones in the background of the hospital wing, all still, quiet, silence really. The parked cars are facing my window and there is a two tone beige and brown low rider out there this morning, i'd have to bend over double to get into that one..smile. Quiet...silence....a new Monday....I have one eye open, a sip of coffee and need more to wake up. So, I am going to love you and leave you to your own wake up time. Enjoy your breakfast. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be loving and your day will be blessed. Be a lover and save a hug for me. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment