Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A Morning View!!

Sitting here looking out my window, I can see the gold leaves shining in the early morning sunshine. The little bird is on the roof top, the worker cars all parked on my side today and all is quiet, not a bit of noise at all right this minute...silence. early morning silence is so peaceful....there is some wind this morning as I can see the tree leaves moving. All but one blind is up in the hospital wing. Folks sleep in and that is good. I am not a sleeper, the body clock was set by my children many years ago and I just never changed it..ha.ha. There are six worker cars parked on my side this morning and three of them are dark blue, almost a purple shading and all look new. There is one white and one grey car and the rest I cannot see as they are further down the line and out of my sight. Not a junker in the bunch...smile. A new Tuesday. I wonder what is in store for us. I have no special plans. I think a 'down' day is good as it gives me a chance to catch up with myself. I have some reading I want to do and I should catch up on a letter or two if I want to receive future mail...smile ... All in all, a new day is here and I am going to make good use of it. Be good, be kind, be useful and catch up and tell me all about YOU today....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment