Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 31, 2019

Good Morning to you ....Good morning to you;.......la, la...la....la......

I am back. There are six little birds sitting on the fence right outside my window. .....and then there were none...ha, ha....they don't sit for long. It is hazy out the window this morning, a lot of clouds not moving and a tiny bit of blue is showing. A pretty sky really, a little storm in them so it will be interesting to find out if we have a little rain or not. Looking out the window I see white cars.....it must be the new Fall color, three are parked and one just drove bye...so white is the color this Fall. White is okay but I prefer a dark shade on a car, a nice grey or a good old black one...smile. I am going to love you and leave you as I have no news to impart. I am going to go up for lunch and I am hungry. Wonder what we are having today....hot and tasty and I don't care..ha.ha. I hope you enjoy your day and get to do a little of what you rally want to do. Go....have fun. Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment