Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 17, 2019

Saturday Morning

The sky is a soft blue, the trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top across the way and all of the worker cars and trucks are parked on my side this morning. There is a little blue truck out there this morning; a bit different in color, a blue with depth to it. One very skinny worker is going bye with a cigarette in her mouth. There is silence, not a leaf moving and I have one eye open..smile. It is Saturday morning and a 'cop' show is on, not a western, that is a first...smile. I am not awake yet but working on it. My coffee cup is half empty and my hot coffee is tasty so I need a refill...smile..... there is little or no new news; all is the same; everyone seems fine and hopefully sleeping in and enjoying a good sound sleep. I am hoping for an invitation out today, maybe a trip down to the water, play a few pennies, lunch out...um....have to check and see if I can find an interested party....smile. I hope your Saturday proves to be special and you find a rainbow in your skies. Be good, be kind, be gentle to all you meet today. Hugs are always welcome. Get out your good deed list and see who tops your list today. I am off for a coffee refill; a bit of chair sitting as I watch a Saturday whiz solve a mystery. Be good, be kind, be YOU!!! Go....have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment