Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sunday Mornng

Good Morning. Clear blue sky, trees not moving, worker cars parked under my window this morning and to dark inside them to see what is in them,,,ha.ha. some one has a fancy summer hat in the window, the others are all clear. It looks like a lovely day out there. I am waiting for the girls to go off and out for Sunday breakfast. The little tree across the way has a lot more color this morning; Fall is here....the tall trees behind the hospital building are still, not a bit of a wind this morning....all is quiet. I hope you and Jo have a fun Sunday doing something you want to do...breakfast out is always fun and you get to choose the foods you really love to eat for breakfast. A 'dropped egg' is always tasty. I wonder when and how the old timers decided on naming the morning egg a dropped egg.....come to think of it, I have dropped a few in my time...ha.ha. It is Sunday morning and quiet, I have not heard from the girls as yet but I think we have a date for breakfast out this morning. ...my brain does magical things anymore so I am always surprised at the outcome...ha.ha. I love you. I hope you and Jo have a fun day doing what you like to do and not have to do....it is Sunday...a day of rest....or fun...you have a choice..ha.ha. So off I go, I will be back. I love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Tell her I love her too. Phone rang Pat is here...off I go. I will be back...love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment