Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 20, 2019

A New Day

Good morning. It is pitch black out my window. Cars are parked under my window this morning, night light still on, trees are still and all is quiet. I am up, not all the way awake but working on it. I had a few sips of coffee but that is not enough so off to fill my cup and listen to some news for awhile. I hope you are having a good snooze and sleep in this morning just because you can...smile. I will be back after I wake up a bit more. The sky is beautiful with deep lavender over the trees along with soft blue and all is still. Coffee, coffee.....smile.....off to fill my cup and listen to the news of our new day. I wish you a good day ...all day...doing what you want to do...."wake up you sleepy head, get up, get out of bed" la, la, la, aren't you glad you don't have the'voice' on.....smile!!! Coffee, coffee....off to the kitchen.....I'll be back....okay, roll over, see if I care....ha.ha. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment