Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 4, 2019

NOW It is Friday morning, all morning!!

Hello. Not sure what is going on with the computer or me...either one...ha.ha. How are you this morning? I am good, brain not clear but working on it. The sky is bright and beautiful filled with white clouds and not a bit of a breeze. The bird is on the roof to and the worker cars are parked in front of my window. All is quiet and that is good. I am dressed, shoes on, now for an invitation out. I don't think so as the girls are busy. I think shopping probably Costco this morning. They manage to find things for my larder so I don't have anything to complain about.....well, I could think of something...ha...ha... The little bird is on the roof top of the hospital wing. The trees are still, the Fall colors so beautiful. I am dressed, shoes on, all I need is an invitation and I think that will be upstairs for lunch time but that is quite a way off yet. I have not had breakfast yet..and there is nothing good in this house...lots to eat if I look but not what I am looking for....sweets....the kind that are non fattening...ha..ha. when you find out what, when and where they are let me know. I think I will settle for a cup of good hot coffee, a little something to go with it but I have to look and see what is out there. So...off I go...ready for a new day...a good day...in fact a beautiful sunshine day....lovely clouds this morning in a very pretty blue sky...how lucky we are. Have yourself a good day, a day to remember. Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment