Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 10, 2019

Good Morning!!

It is quiet, still, a pink cast in the sky this morning, wonder if that means a storm....the trees are still, the worker cars are parked under my window and all is quiet. One worker walking along all bundled up so it must be cold out there this morning. A little frost on the roof top and the bird is out there waiting for a new day to begins. I am awake....well that is debatable...smile......Most of the cars are black or dark blue but here is one white one that sticks out like a sore thumb. There is frost on the roof top. All the shades are down and dark but one room and someone is up. I have no new news this morning. I am not quite awake..ha.ha. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on, but right now there is a cowboy on...I am off for a new day and hope it is a good one. I hope your day is too. Do something you have been wanting to do..smile. Be good, be kind, be you...love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on....no rush, no fuss...Love you more every day. Catch up when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment