Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 17, 2019

"Now its Thursday morning"

Good morning One eye open, well...almost. pitch black out my window, night light still on, silence...a new day. I am not all the way awake but working on it. Coffee helps..."aah"....hot, black, and tasty...a wake-upper if there ever was one. I have one eye open; it is too early to gab and I am really not awake...but I am working on it....just be patient, know I would say a lot if I had something to say...smile. A quiet morning, pitch black out the window now having said that I can go finish my coffee, get a refill, feet up, news on and wake up. I hope your day is going to be one of your best and you are content and happy. The prayer of serenity says: "God grant e the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." So, put your mind and heart into having a good day all day doing what you want to do..... As for me, I have to open the other eye. I have a coffee cup that is already empty. I have to wake up....now that is a good idea; I am off to wake up....smile. Be good, be kind, be YOU......make those you love and like happy to see you walk in the door today. Hugs are a cure all; try a couple and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment