Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 20, 2019

Still Monday morning!!!

There is a small tree in front of a hospital window that has a tiny bird on a limb this morning. It is still, silent, quiet this early in the morning and the Fall colors are spectacular. The sky is soft, hardly any color, a patch of blue in several areas but mostly a huge cloud cover which could mean some rain moving in. The trees are so beautiful this time of year. The leaves have turned golden with a bit of russet shading and some very deep dark green. Fall is beautiful. The little bird, on the roof top, is not moving a muscle; sort of a silent guard as it watches the workers park and walk into the building for a new work day. There are two grey, one red, one black car that fill my window space, if I crane my neck I can see a car that has a vanilla shade to it, almost white but a yellow cast to it. There is a bird on a branch of the tree, wonder if it communicates with the bird on the roof top..smile. All in all Fall colors are spectacular and beautiful. I am off for a refill of my coffee....to the kitchen and see if there is anything out there to nibble on...I doubt it as nothing is sacred in this kitchen....a girlish figure is hard to keep up....ha.ha....now you tell one. I am leaving you in peace and contentment today...have a good one doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. I am going off to shower, dress, shoes on and see if I can talk someone into breakfast out...well there is nothing good in my kitchen as food disappears by magic..ha,,ha..... Have a day to remember!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment