Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday Evening

Hello. It wants to rain but seems to be having trouble doing it; the macadam looks wet but it must be from earlier as the car windows of the parked cars are clear. There are only two out there right now,a beige one and a small truck like affair. There are so many new type models out there anymore. I wouldn't be able to choose one over the other if I were still driving, but I am happy not driving...I never did like it..I was always afraid I would cause an accident...no confidence. but I did okay so I cannot complain...I would, I could but I wont..haha. All is quiet. The girls stopped in and visited and are home with their feet up and happy to have the day over and done with. Chris spent time at the Gallery. Pat was busy in her house doing work and out and about. I got to see them and that is always good for me. I had a quiet day. I have nothing to complain about....well.....ha.ha.ha. It is starting to rain. One white car and one black truck like car is out there. The little bird is on the roof top across the way and all is silent. I had my dinner such as it was....there is nothing good in this house....ha.ha. you have heard those words before...ha.ha. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day and did what you wanted to do. I hope you had a good dinner and enjoyed it. I hope your tomorrow will be good and you have a fun day doing something you want to do. As for me, back to my easy chair, tv is on, feet up and I am going to continue by do nothing attitude. Catch up when you have time. I miss you. I love you. j I hope you and Jo get a chance to come this way this year or we get to go your way. Time will tell..smile. I am off for the easy chair...some hot coffee....or maybe I'll switch and have a cup of hot tea instead...that sounds good at this time of night. Be good, be kind, be YOU and give JO a hug and get one back. Love you more every day. Sweet dreams when you get there. love you both..

No comments:

Post a Comment