Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Now it is Wednesday morning .....early....

Good morning to you, Good morning to you. la, la,...ha....ha. aren't you glad you are there and not here listening to my dulcet tones. It is pitch black out my window, night light on the side of the hospital wing and silence. The worker cars are parked in front of my window, can't see them though as it is dark out there..early....not a sign of a breeze, nothing moving....even me....ha.ha. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you get to do all that you want to do. I know, there are some things you have to do but that is the 'name of the game' and you will get things done..when you wake up. I am working on it....yawn, yawn..... Darkness out my window, quiet, night light shining and all is silent....morning...early...aah!!! I hope your day is a good one and you enjoy your seconds. I hope you feel good. I hope that you do good deeds and make those you love and like happy that you are in their lives. I am off for a coffee refill; feet up; news on; quiet time and lazy time, so nice....a good way to start a new day. hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment