Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 19, 2019

Leaves.....la, la,la........

Fall....so beautiful.....trees are all lit up in bright orange,yellow and green colors showing off in honor of our Fall season...how beautiful, how lucky we are to be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of Fall.....The little bird is on the roof top across the way, a favorite spot I might add....don't know if it is a he or a she, but I do know that it does not share its space on the roof. The sky is a stormy shade of grey, light, wants to do something bu I guess it isn't ready. WE did have some rain this morning and the tarmac is still wet. The worker cars are under my window and I have two new grey ones out there this morning. Each one is different...same shade of grey but the roof top of one has racks built in and some kind of antenna while the other one is just plain. Both look new. Both are lovely and I bet give a good ride. It wants to rain or seems to. It did earlier as the tarmac still is wet. I think I already said that..but at this age you can expect repetition. A big black truck is slowly leaving the yard. Daughter Pat was in this morning with goodies...how else could I keep this girlish figure???? ha...ha...now you tell one. I am going to love you and leave you for now. Go...have something for a late breakfast or an early lunch and enjoy. I am hungry...of course ..I am. ha, ha. I hope the rest of your today is a good one and you get to do some of the things you really want to do. I am off to the lunch room. Later I think the laundry room will get some attention. I wonder what it would cost for a small washing machine for an apartment...don't know if it is allowed. So, I am off to the lunch room. I am leaving the window and the beautiful, gorgeous, Fall colors....so beautiful....hard to even describe....I hope you have trees of color in your area....I often think of New England and the Fall colors.... I would hate to have to be a judge and decide which had the most beauty...I don't think there would be a winner...they are all winners. Go..have yourself a good rest of your day. It wants to rain so I think a book time is in order and I have a good one going...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment