Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la,.....smile....

Good Monday morning dark out my window, nothing moving, not even me...smile....I am trying but the coffee has not done its job yet and my eyes are still heavy with sleep....um, thoughts to crawl back in and snooze some more...but....I am almost awake so I had better get on with my morning. It is pitch black out my window, the sky is almost a purple shade this early in the morning. The trees are still, nothing moving. the night light is still on the hospital building and I cannot see if the bird is there or not..probably is, watching the workers come in for the day. I have no new news...same old ..same old...so I will give you a break and let you off this morning. I have laundry to do later, and I have a few things that need sprucing up here in the apartment so Monday is a good 'work' day. I hope your day is bright and beautiful, just like YOU....go..have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do and catch up with me later. Be bright, be beautiful, be all you can be and start your new week off with a bang. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment