Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good morning. The sky is soft, more white than blue and the trees are beautiful and golden and not moving. The little bird is on the roof top of the hospital building in its usual spot. I think it thinks it is a traffic cop and leads the cars into the parking spots. There are several worker cars parked under my window, two are grey, light and silvery colored; a bright red one and a dark blue one so far. It is early and it is Saturday so maybe there will not be many more coming in for awhile. I am not all the way awake but working on it. I need to go for a refill of hot coffee and that should help. I hope you and Jo have a good Saturday doing what you want to do. I have no plans as yet but will think of something before the day is over. Have a fun day, do something you want to do...let the have tos go for another time..smile. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Have some fun today. Love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment