Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 20, 2019

More Words!!

It is quiet, still, the little bird on the roof top, stillness, so nice to hear the sound of silence. A new day. Wonder what is in store for us today. a bit of rain I think as the macadam is wet. Silence. Worker cars are parked under my window and two light grey, one black and a red car fill the spaces under my window. They all look new, not a junker in the bunch. How often I have said that...smile. I have no plans for the day...yet...but there is time to think about something to do or a place to go but what, where and once awake I can decide...right now the brain is still asleep. I didn't realize how long it takes the brain to wake up...or aybe I am just getting slower with age....admit that??? never!!! ha..ha. The trees are gorgeous ...bright, beautiful, and still, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning. It must have rained in the wee hours as the macadam is still wet. If I repeat myself, ignore me, as I am not awake yet but working on it...a cup of hot coffee might help...so not having any new news, words to share, gripes or problems to share, I will take myself to the kitchen and fill a cup up, find my way to my easy chair, feet up, tv on, and sit awhile. Be good, be kind, but most of all be happy....make today a special day filled with love and smiles. Go...make today a 'banner' day. Coffee....coffee....aah.....I will be back just not sure when...smile. Make your day a really good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment