Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Wednesday Morning!!

Good Morning. The sky is filled with clouds over a lovely soft blue this morning. The trees are still and the Fall colors are beautiful. One small tree across from my window is filled with the most beautiful Fall colors...striking and so lovely. The tall trees in the back are turning but very slowly. There is not a lot of color yet. It is hard to believe Fall is here and a new winter time will begin. How fast our seasons go, or is it I am slowing down and they catch up and pass me by. The worker cars are all parked in front of my window this morning. There is a new grey one with a glass roof top that is very good looking. The others are all dark and there is one red wagon parked out there that I can see if I stand up and really look. The little bird is on the roof top and the tree tops are still, all is quiet. one of our men is out walking his little dog, a daily routine, and this morning they are moving a little on the fast side so it must be cold out there. We have folks with new cars and I have to admit some of them are really beautiful. There is a new blue color this year that is striking. Five of the worker cars fill my window, one red, two on the purple shade and one a pretty soft grey. All look brand new. My little bird is on the fence, usually it has a friend or two along but this morning it is all by itself. The sun has caught the top of the little tree that is really beautiful in its Fall coat. A new day....I am going for a refill of my coffee, feet up, news on, and wake up. Oh for a big fat jelly doughnut....oh well toast isn't all that bad....but...if I had my druthers....ha...ha. I hope your day is a good one. Do your best to make it so. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment