Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 11, 2019

"Now it's Friday Morning"

Good Morning. The sun is out. The trees are still and all in their beautiful Fall colors; how lovely. The worker cars are parked under my window and there are three grey ones, which probably is the color this Fall...Good looking, not one old car in the line up. I am dressed, shoes on, waiting for an invitation...smile. It is too early for lunch time but I am ready for it. I have tv on, news, and the young lady has a nasal voice and i wonder how she got hired. She whines.... I have no new news and have already forgotten the old stuff..smile. I will give you a break and go away early this morning. I am going out to the kitchen and heat the coffee and maybe look for some 'small'..ha..ha...thing to go with it. I don't think I have anything 'small' in the kitchen....but I don't want to ruin lunch time as they may have something really tasty today. All in all, I am ready for a new day. I hope your day is wonderful, like yOU...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment