Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 10, 2019

hello!!!

Dinner over, apartment cleaned today, sun was out, no wind, no invites out, so there is little or nothing to tell you about. I wish I had some fun tales to tell. I had some time waiting for the apartment to be cleaned and I go out to the big room out by my door where they have meetings and such and waited there and visit with any one that comes through and takes a minute to visit. Nice folks here for the most part....there is always one or two curmudgeons in the mix. I have no new news. The girls were busy today so I didn't get to visit with them. Chris has a lot to do with the Gallery and Pat was busy doing housework today. The weather itself was beautiful; getting colder you can feel it in the air. So I have no tales to tell. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. Catch up soon. Give JO a hug and get one back. I am off for a little TV...on to continue my novel and then lights out. Sleep sweet, give JO a hug and get one back from me. Love you. Good night. Sweet dreams. Sleep sweet.... just found this and wonder if it ever went out....I don't think so; oh well the brain is one of the first things to go...smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment