Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good Morning. Pitch black out my window, cars parked on my side this morning and all is quiet. I have not had my coffee so you know I have to go and fill a cup so I can wake up. Make your today a good one doing what you want to do. Add a bit of fun in the mix and enjoy today. I am off for some hot coffee and wake up....I will be back.The little bird is on the roof top; a new grey sport car parked under my window and all silence reigns. My coffee cup is empty and that will never do. I am singing "wake up, you sleepy head, get up, get out of bed," la, la, la.....so count your blessings and be happy you cannot hear me...smile. Go...have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment