Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wednesday evening

I hope you and Jo had a good day all day. I had a quiet one, stayed in, nothing on going to brag about. It is raining. The trees are beautiful, the colors are spectacular. New very light grey truck out there tonight. One darker grey and a red one; only a skeleton crew at night I think. I am going to go sit in my chair and watch tv. I have no desert in this house so you know I will have to shop tomorrow...smile. The sky looks dark, clouds moving in so we may be having some rain before the night is over I love you. I love Jo too. I hope you both had a good day doing what you wanted to do. Catchup. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment