Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday Morning

Good morning. Coffee ..aah!!! hot and tasty, thank God for the coffee bean....It is pitch black out my window, no lights on in the hospital wing, way too early for that. The outside night light is still on and all is quiet...silence...can't see the difference between sky and ground. A new Tuesday, wonder what is in store for us today... Ready??? Prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference". Now we are all set for a new day...smile. It is dark out my window, night light on the side of the hospital wing, a few cars parked outside my window and silence. If I repeat myself bear with me as it is early and I only have one eye open. Coffee hot and tasty should help wake me up. I am amazed at the worker cars coming in so silently; it is if they do not want to wake anyone up...I am laughing as they probably are not even awake yet. I am going for a refill of my coffee, feet up, watch the television for awhile and wake up.....a new day....um.... I hope your day is wonderful, just like you...be good, be kind, be gentle, and have a day for yourself that will live long in your memory banks. I am off for a refill as my coffee cup is empty....yep, drank it to the last drop...smile. Have some fun, you know that old adage..."all work and no play...." Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment