Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday Morning

Good morning!!! I am not awake but working on it....pitch black out my window, a new day and I have to wake up....I am working on it...smile. My coffee cup is empty so I am off to refill it so don't go away. I will be right back. AAH hot coffee...so good and tasty....a wake upper !! It is a new Tuesday, I have nothing new to tell you. All is quiet around here and at the moment it is pitch black out my window, quiet, silent really, and no lights on in the hospital wing but the street lights are still on. Don't forget the Prayer of Serenity'''''''"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference." Go and have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle and make today one of the best ever. I am off to have my hot coffee, blog a bit, wish for the moon with a fence around it and wake up. Know I am thinking of you. Know I want you to have a good day all day doing what YOU want to do....the have to do out of the way first and then you can relax and enjoy the rest of today. I am off to blog...about????? who know....I don't ...ha.ha. I will think of something....Go....have yourself a day to enjoy and remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment