Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 5, 2019

Now It's Saturday Morning!!!

Good morning. It is pitch black out my window. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and there are no lights shining in the hospital wing; all snoozing away and I'd say that is good for a Saturday morning. I am moving slowly, no rush, no fuss, all is quiet and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers park and come in to work for the day. I am almost awake...well I really have not been up that long....awake, laying there thinking about getting up and finally did....I wanted to roll over and go back and sleep for another hour or so but the body clock says no way and up you go and that I do....the hot coffee is worth it...but the cup is empty so you know what I am going to do next.....I will be back. AAH, thank God for the coffee bean. It is quiet...not a sign of a breeze as the trees are still. The worker cars parked under my window and there is a new white one this morning, only one facing out the others all facing in. There is one in every crowd...ha.ha. My little calendar says it is Saturday morning, the tv is on, something on about Starbucks getting sued. I have no new news. Nothing exciting going on around here. No plots and plans, all is quiet and that is not all bad...smile. So, I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. I hope you are healthy and happy; or at least content...smile. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Have a day you will remember with love and caring for a long time to come. I am off....well do not be so quick to agree....smile.....it does take all kinds to make the world go around...smile. Be good, be kind, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment