Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 28, 2019

Monday, Monday, La, la, la.....

Good Morning to you, Good morning to you....la, la, la.....ha..ha...bet that went over like a lead balloon. It is Monday, and it is early, and I have one eye open. The shade is up and the sky is deep lavender this morning, no morning light yet and all is still. The night light is on the side of the hospital wing and the worker cars are parked under my window, a new day, a new Monday. I have one eye open. Coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill and I will be right back...unless I find something good to eat and then you will be put on hold for a bit..... well there is nothing good in this house...cupboards are bare, not a sweet to be had, and toast is okay but it isn't a morning honey bun. The color in the sky is soft this morning, a light blue, more grey than blue and all is still. No bird on the roof top across the way, must be early for it. The roof top itself looks like there is frost on it. All still. All quiet. Cars parked under my window this morning and a few workers still coming in slowly. A new work day and they are not in a hurry to get started. As for me, I am off to my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, coffee in hand, tv news on and I am ready to start a new day....well 'ready' may be in awhile...smile. There is quite a bit of frost on the roof top across the way, cold out there. Even the car roof tops are covered....Fall is here with winter coming up close behind it. AND holidays along with it.....well, it has to happen...smile. I need a refill, off I go, feet up, tv on, a new day...go...wake up when you want to.....feel good....enjoy a good breakfast and drop' an egg it is good for you. Make your day special, just like you....catch up and let me know what you are up to today....something fun and good for you, I hope. Off I go to start a new day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment