Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 19, 2019

Good Morning!!!

Hello. Looks like a rainy day without the down pour yet...trees are beautiful this morning, Worker cars parked under my window...silver is the color today and a couple of white ones....wants to pour but has not made up its mind yet. I bet it is cold. Winter is coming much too soon....I am not ready...ha.ha. I had a ball with the girls yesterday, did a bit of gaming and came out with my own money so that is a win...smile. I had one of those fun machines that let me play without grabbing all my cash at one time...it just took a long while and that isn't all bad as you feel like you at least got a chance to play. I am getting ready to go up for lunch and maybe puzzle awhile today. It is a rainy day, well the rain is not falling but it did and all is wet and cold looking. I have to check my closet and see if I have a winter jacket to wear. I think I have to buy one this year. So, there is not a lot of new news. I had a fun visit with Marcia from Brookings. A sweet and lovely lady friend who is fun to share time with. Pat was in with some goodies this morning and that is always good...I think it is to keep me fat and sassy...smile. I wish I could show you the trees today as they are bright and beautiful. There is a mist, a fog between the high trees that are the color of the sunshine with deep yellows and a bit of orange in the leaves...very beautiful. It is almost time to go up for lunch and that is not all bad. I am hungry as usual....If you were here I'd invite you along. So....go...be good, be careful, be someone who is loving and fun to be around. I am off but will be back if I have something to share...smile. Be good, be YOU, be loving and have yourself a day to remember with smiles and a lot of love. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment