Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 27, 2019

Now It's Sunday Morning!!

The sky is beautiful this morning as the color is soft blue, a bit of white and grey as the trees are still and the night light is still on over at the hospital wing. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning, a new white one is out there, good looking. The others are parked in a darker area so it is hard to tell what color they are. An early morning sky is really soft and easy to look at. The trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. A new day to wake up to and spend as you want to. I hope you have plans to enjoy your day. My coffee cup is empty. My eyes are almost awake. My mind is still asleep and that always takes a bit more time. I am not sure this 'old age' is going to be fun but there is nothing we can do but our best and make our time count. So.....I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. I hope you find friends and family to send time with and enjoy. Be good, be kind, be gentle. Celebrate YOU today. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on and a new day begins. Go...enjoy it. I am going to try..smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment