Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday Evening

I am getting ready to call it a day; it is very early and I intend to read awhile but time will tell..smile. It was a good day, had time with the girls and got to sit in Pat's back yard for awhile. It is lovely out doors , at least it was today, but the weather is changing slowly...Fall is coming closer and soon we will be in heavy coats and wishing for warmer weather..never satisfied..ha..ha. There is no new news. Same old .same old...the mind is changing and soon I wont remember what I did early in the day or the day before....I hate to see it coming but old age has a way of catching up with one....and I am not going to like it..ha.ha. I have no new news. A quiet day. I've been watching television and feet up so no complaints. I hope you and Jo had a good day. I hope you found things to do that made you smile. I love you. I hope you are having a busy time getting things ready for the oncoming change of season....The word holiday comes to mind but we wont go there yet. ha.ha. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up and let me know what you two are up to. I hope some fun time. Love you more every day. Off I go, feet up, a bit more television and then on to read awhile. Love you more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment