Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sunday Evening!!!

Hello. The sky is absolutely beautiful right now. There is a pink cast spreading over the entire area and a half moon hovering over it; so beautiful, and the trees are still, a colorful pink sky behind the trees, so beautiful...a lovely sight to remember. It was a good day all day spent with my girls. We had dinner at Pat's home and watched some television programs. I am very thankful for all the love and attention that I get. We had a lovely dinner. We watched some television programs we are all 'into' and enjoyed. All in all a good day, a wonderful day. I have my shoes off, television is on and I am hunkered in for the night. I am ready to call it a day and have to smile as it was a very good day one to remember. I have a good book going but not ready to start a new chapter until later...have a little tv to watch before I turn in and face the book..smile. I am off to make a cup of hot tea. I think there are some cookies left in the tin but I wouldn't swear to it. I don't know how long 'sweets' last in your house but they don't last long in this one. I wish you a good night...sweet dreams when you get there...and...a good tomorrow when you wake up and face your new day. Sleep sweet...don't forget a little prayer or two, one in thanksgiving for the day you had to day and you made it through...smile. Catch up and let me know how you are doing. Hugs. Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment