Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 17, 2019

Hello Again...Still...Yet!!! ha...ha...ha....

I am sitting at the desk which is in front of my big picture window looking at the most beautiful Fall colors in the tall trees that are behind the hospital wing. The sky is murky and it wants to rain but right now it is not raining but the tarmac is still wet from an earlier deluge. The trees ae beautiful, even more than that, but I don't have the words to describe them. Such beauty...The bird on the roof top agrees. All of the worker cars are in front of my window. There is a new box like car, small, square, compact; have no idea what it is. I had not noticed earlier but there is a deep purple car in front of my window; a beautiful deep shade; must be one of the newer colors as I have not seen it before. There are white, grey, black and tan cars parked but those at the end of the lot are out of sight so I cannot tell you about them. It has been raining, the tarmac is puddled and the bird on the roof top is not moving, rain or no rain....smile. The shades are up in the hospital wing, no lights on in the room or tv's which you can usually get a glimpse of. All is silent. I am waiting for time to pass for lunch time. Some days takes longer than others and today seems endless...smile...yes, I am hungry. I don't want to go in the kitchen and spoil my appetite but believe me it is tempting...smile. I hope you are having a good day doing what you want to do. AS for me, I am going to sit in my easy chair and watch some television news and wait for time to go up and join the crowd for lunch. I am hungry. ha...ha. i am always hungry!!! Go..have yourself a good rest of today doing what you want to do, like to do, and do so well.....Enjoy!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment