Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 20, 2019

And Monday morning is still with me.

I have been sitting here at the computer which is in front of my large picture window overlooking the parking lot filled with worker cars and the hospital wing with shades both up and down. The trees over and above the hospital wing are so beautiful this morning. They are in a misty sky which is light almost white and the yellow leaves are ore golden and deep with a beauty all their own. One little bird is in the tree across the way, a small tree in front of the hospital wing window. The birds love it and there is one bird who sits on the roof top, same spot every day and enjoys the views. The worker cars are all parked in front of my building. From my window I can see four of the parked cars and they are all different models, different colors and all look new. There must be good wages. The rain drops are falling. All is still and beautiful. A good way to spend some time enjoying the blessings of Mother Nature. How lucky we are. I am waiting to go up for lunch. I am hungry as I didn't have anything yet and I am ready for a feast. I wonder what will be served today. The food here is not at all bad. We have some very good food served on a daily basis and the crew should be complimented for a job well done. It isn't easy to come up with all the meals served. Right now I am looking at rain drops falling. There are two birds on my fence, one on the roof top across the street and one in the little tree on a low branch. They should all be looking for a dry spot soon. As for me, I am ready for lunch and I still have a little more time before I go up. It is tempting to go to the kitchen right here and fix something but it is more fun to visit with the ladies and poke around the big puzzle which we have going. All in all, a new day, a rainy day, a day to enjoy peace and quiet and do a lot of nothing special unless you really have a yen to do something that requires movement of the feet and body...smile. Once again, I want to comment on the beauty of the Fall colors. So beautiful. Enjoy the sights and signs of the coming winter, it will all change soon enough...smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment