Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hello!!!

It is dinner time and I am having my coffee here at the computer; had a few nibbles in the kitchen and wish I had something 'good' to go along with it but there is nothing good in this house....ha.ha. you have heard that before. A quiet day. Apartment cleaned, in about five minutes; they don't do much and there really isn't much for them to do as I keep the apartment clean. It is a cool day, sunshine day and the evening sun is now shining on the tree tops; so beautiful. One tree top is bright and has a lot of orange shading to it along with yellow. A quiet day, nothing to complain about....well.....ha.ha. I hope you and JO had a good day all day doing what you love to do. Sleep sweet and check with me soon so I know what you two are up to. I love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back....sweet dreams when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment