Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Now it is Tuesday morning!!!

Good morning. It is pitch black out my window, no lights on in the hospital wing and the night light is on outside showing off the parking spaces...all is quiet..silent...not a peep from anyone or anything; early is quiet time and I am off to refill my coffee cup...that first cup goes down fast...smile. AAH, coffee, hot and black....are you ready? The prayer of serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." Wake up time and a time to say good morning and have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am not awake so have no idea what I want to do...yet...smile. I know I will think of something. It is dark and quiet outside my window. The worker cars are coming in slowly and the night light is shining brightly to lead the way. The quiet of early morning...aah!!! I hope your day is a good one. I hope you get to do what you want to do and find reasons to smile. Be good. Be kind. Be a beacon of light and lead the way for those searching for a foot to stand on. Be a friend. Enjoy your Tuesday. Make it a banner day doing what you really truly want to do. Tuesday is a good day for that. I am off to finish my first cup of coffee; go for a refill, hunker down in my chair with the tv on and news of today. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment