Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday Evening

Hello!!! Well day is ending. It is pitch black outside my window and it is dark...it is night time...the day is over and done with and it was not bad at all. I didn't go anywhere or do anything special but relaxed with my book, enjoyed the girls as they visited and realized I was so wrapped up in having a 'down' day that I forgot about a meeting that was upstairs today. I will have to ask the ladies tomorrow about its content...wonder if I missed much. I will find out. smile. It was and is quiet. There is cold moving in and I thought for some time today we were going to storm but it did not. The season is changing and it is easy to see it happening. Chris came and fixed my computer so it is up and running again. She is a whiz and I am so thankful for her. It has been a good day. I enjoyed taking time out to read my novel which I am thoroughly enjoying. So.....I have nothing to complain about; I have nothing to grouse about; I have had a quiet day and we all need one of those. I hope you had a good day doing what you love to do best. I hope you caught up with yourself and found time to just relax and enjoy your time. Sleep sweet....be good, be kind, be YOU...Catch up when you have some time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment