Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Now It's Wednesday morning!!!

Good early morning, about six fifty and I have been sitting here at the computer hoping the eyes are going to open and the brain awaken ....pitch black out my window, worker cars coming in slowly and the night light does not cast a lot of bright light...can't tell the earth from the sky yet...A new Wednesday morning. Are you ready for the morning greeting??? "Prayer of Serenity"..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference." A good start for our day. Let us make this Wednesday a banner day. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on and start a new day. I hope you will join me. It is so early, the eyes do not want to stay open yet do not want to go back to sleep either....a new day....I'll get it together soon....at least I am working on it. Go..ave yourself your favorite breakfast drink, turn on the news and find out what happened during our sleeping session....make up your mind to have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good....be kind....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment