Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hello!!!

Not sure this is working. Giving me fits today. It is a beautiful sunshine day. I hope to go out in a bit and get a little fresh air and sunshine although I have had door wide open and am getting a breeze right now. A little cool....sweater weather. Not much going on so no new news. All seems fine, girls seem okay, no one complaining..ha.ha. well, I do on occasion. The little cleaning girl just came and I have nothing to clean ..I am a good housekeeper and a one bedroom is easy to keep ship shape. There is no new news. All seems quiet. No one is complaining, at last not that I heard. I do all the time but nobody listens. ha.ha. I just wanted to touch base. Say hello. Tell you I love you and Jo and hope you are having some fun today. I think you should go out to dinner and treat yourselves to your favorite food. I am thinking I'd like to go for some Chinese this week...I will have to talk the girls into it. I am not sure it is their favorite. I am off..not to far...just a little..ha.ha. have yourself a good rest of today; Give JO a hug and get one back. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment