Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 21, 2019

A New Monday Morning!!!

The golden trees, how beautiful they are, a sky that shows signs of wanting to rain, the little bird on the roof top across the way and all of the worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning. There is a new car out there this morning, a strange and new color that looks light tan, new and different and quite lovely. I wish I could describe the colors of the trees as they light up the entire area, so beautiful, so alive with color of Fall, the onset of winter and it is a salute in color. The worker cars are parked under my window, two white, one tan, two black. A new day...um...wonder what is in store for us. Right now there is silence. The little bird on the roof top is sitting quietly watching the workers come in. There are a few new cars and the new colors are something to see. A blue one just went by that was bright and beautiful. As I have said before, there is not a junker in the crowd. So, it is silent, a few small birds out there, one on the roof top another in the tall tree. The sky is grey so it may rain. I think the tarmac looks wet from an earlier rain in the wee hours. I have had my early morning wake up time so off I go to get dressed and face a new day. It will be interesting, and hopefully fun, to find out what is in store for me today. I am almost awake...smile. I hope your day is special, full of good deeds and fun times with family and friends. I hope you stop and light a candle for those who have gone before us and say an extra prayer or two for those who are in need. Make your day a good day, all day, doing what your heart tells you is the right thing to do. Be good, be loving, be kind....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment