Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Now It is Tuesday morning!!

Good morning. A new Tuesday to fill up and I bet you have plans and thoughts and deeds to fill it all up. I have not opened my eyes all the way but am working on it. At the moment I don't have plans but I am sure I will makes some once I wake up. It is pitch black out my window, trees are in shadows and the night light is still on the side of the hospital wing. There is moving traffic so some folks are up and about. I have one eye open, an empty coffee cup and nothing new and different to talk about. It was quiet yesterday and that is a good thing as we all need quiet days in our lives. So it will be interesting to find out what is in store for me today. Right now I am interested in another up of hot coffee, feet up, news on, and eventually start the new day. The sky is beautiful in that it is a soft lavender shade, trees are still, night light still on the side of the hospital wing. The worker cars are under my window and all is silent. I will leave you in peace, a chance to open your eyes to a new day and hopefully a good one. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Catch up when you have some time....off I go, refill, feet up, tv on, no rush...a new day to start....hope you have a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment