Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday evening

The door is open because it is so summer like today...strange weather for this time of year but it is lovely so I should not complain. I have been trying to salvage my brain power and do a little special mailings tonight but the brain has ideas of its own. I really do not think I am going to like this new age we oldsters finally reach; new age is a good sounding name for it but if the truth was known it certainly would have a much stronger name...I have a few in mind but you really don't want to hear them. The weather is lovely, the door is open and it is night time...hard to believe that we have such summer weather today...wonder what is going on...probably hit the low marks before the week is over and I will gripe and groan...well,you do want to know...I hope you do..ha.ha. At this age changes occur in the brain cells and the changes are not only shocking but create a temper tantrum for loss of directions...it is not going to be an easy road but then we have heard our 'oldsters' tell us that for years ...did we believe it??? I don't think so..but...we are about to find out. So we are going to need patience. WE are going to need a sense of humor. So are going to behave whether we like it or not. I had an old family snap shot sent to identify the folks int he picture and it brought back a myriad of memories. It was taken in Newport, Rhode island at my sister-in-law Peg's house and I could identify all but one lady in the picture. I remember she was a friend of my sister-in- laws but I could not remember her name. The picture brought back memories of a time long gone...amazing how fast the years have gone. So, before I lose my way, I am going to wish you sweet dreams and know I will be back. Be good, be kind, be all you can be....share a little love and friendship. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment