Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday Morning

Good morning. It is pitch black out my window. A big truck just went bye....cars coming in slowly and a new work day begins. There is only one room lit up over there , the others are all dark and the folks sleeping in. They should be as it isn't even six thirty a.m. I am off for a refill...be right back. AAH!!! Coffee, hot and black. Hot and tasty. How thankful I am for the coffee bean...smile. A new Friday, no plans, pitch black out my window at 6:40 a.m. and I've been sitting here at he typewriter for at least a half hour, if not more. I am awake..well, almost. I have no new news. I am not planning any special things to do today but thee is plenty of things I can do from ;picking up after myself to laundry and a few other mundane duties that keeps us off the streets. All in all, i am awake. My coffee is hot and tasty. The sky is black, no lights on in the hospital wing so it is early... Off it go to start my day, number one is to hunker in my chair, after I turn the TV on, find something to look at...news is always good...or a good Western doesn't hurt. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment