Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 3, 2019

"Now It's Thursday Morning:

My little calendar says so....smile. It is light blue skies with a bit block of dark clouds wafting bye. The trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window and I have a new red open car with a black covering to protect it from wet weather. There are some dark clouds up in the sky but no wind at all. It is quiet...silent and the little bird is on the roof top in its favorite place. The night light is still on the side of the hospital building. Not a creature is stirring not even one of the squirrels right now. Silence.... Vera is out walking her little dog. She is moving slowly and all hunched over so it must be a bit chilly out there. No new news...no old news....It takes a bit of time to wake up...and I am not awake as yet but working on it. I will go refill my coffee cup, feet up and watch the news. A new day...hopefully a busy and a good one. The lady on TV is saying we may hae thunder storms with highs in the fifties...so a new day and not a bad one. I hope you have a good day all day doing what you want to do, after the have to's have been taken care of...smile. The cars are parked under my window and there is several going by to the back area. One is a brand new blue and ti is really blue....There is a variety of colors as I see a bright red, a wind shade, one black, and two that look navy blue...there are more but further away from my sight....good thing or I'd bore you with details...smile. Have yourself a good day doing what you love to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment