Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Evening!!!

A Good night to you and Jo. I hope your day was a good one and you got to do all you wanted to do. I had a good day. The girls are very good to me. I am well taken care of..smile. We went junking and found a few laughable items that we don't need but find amusing enough to carry home until we give them back...ha.ha. The weather has been wonderful so no complaints. It will change soon enough and you will be hearing different tunes. I just wanted to wish you and Jo a good night, sweet dreams and a hope you will catch up soon. I miss you. I love you. I am off to put my feet up, some tv and then I have a good book going. Catch up. Love you, more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment